Our children's centres provide advice and support for parents and carers with children aged 0 to 5 in the Camberwell and Dulwich area of South London. Our services are available to you from pregnancy right through to when your child goes into reception class at primary school.
Aardvark Children’s Centres serve all families with children aged 0 to 5 in the Camberwell and Dulwich area of South London.
Our children’s centres are local community centres which support babies, pre-school children and their families. We offer a wide range of services to meet you and your child’s needs, all in one place.
Your child can make friends and learn as they play. You can get professional advice on health and family matters, learn about training and job opportunities or just socialise with other people.
Our friendly centres offer a range of early intervention services, and run parent and child activities and training courses for adults wanting to start or return to work;
- Support for mums, dads and carers
- Help getting jobs and training
- Health services
- Daycare and activities for babies and toddlers
Each centre offers different services, including:
- Early education
- Antenatal classes
- Baby clinics
- Support with breastfeeding
- Support with parenting and speech and language
- Drop-in sessions for parents and children
What age range are these activities aimed at?
- Sensory Play : 4 – 18 months
- Messy Play : 9 – 36 months
- Boogie Mites : 9 – 36 months
- Toddler Groups : 12 – 36 months
- Holiday Stay & Plays : 0 – 7 years